Switchboard & Transportable Buildings Manufacturer
SRS Power Pty. Ltd. is an electrical switchboard manufacturer that offers total solutions in the areas of electrical engineering and design, assembly, wiring, testing, maintenance and repairs of low voltage and substation control and protection panels. The manufacturing departments handle a vast range of projects and products tailored to the individual engineering specifications of our clients.
SRS Power offer products and services related to low and medium voltage including, panels assembly and wiring, switchgear integration, bus-bar wiring, testing and pre-commissioning. In regards to High Voltage panels, we offer control wiring services.
We pride ourselves in our ability to manufacture fast, flexible and reliable transportable buildings for different applications like power stations, pumping stations, industrial applications, Conveyor systems, Crane Controls, Water Treatment Plants, distribution, PLC and more. We deliver high quality custom built Transportable Buildings paying attention to detail and as per the customers needs and requirements.
And also with that SRS Power offering a complete solution for sheet metal manufacturing services with 3D design capabilities, CNC turret punching, CNC press brake, welding, fastener installation, powder coating & assembly by understanding your exact requirements. We are not only one of top sheet metal manufacturing companies in Australia, but also provide second to none services when it comes to quality work.
Since the company’s beginnings in 1998 (formerly as Sipos Electrical Services Pty Ltd), SRS has experienced rapid growth due to our attention to detail, quality and delivery. We are proud of the products we produce and continue to offer a structured work plan to implement strategies to meet the needs of our clients and maintain high standards of workmanship.
Our quality objective is to ensure that our customer requirements are met with the aim of enhancing their satisfaction, keeping in mind that the criteria of achieving customer satisfaction results from:
- Supplying product that is in its self “Quality Assured” or is of the highest standard.
- Keeping thorough communication with customer for all issues related to the execution of work.
- Conforming to proposed time delivery and accommodating (whenever possible) accelerated delivery requirements.
- Demonstrate ample customer interaction experience.
- The experience and competency of personnel performing the various processes will identify customer latent needs and expectations.
- Ensure Efficient and effective equipment to perform the task